- Total Body Health
- Digestive Health
- Healthy Weight
USANA Active Nutrition is a comprehensive line of products to support your life in motion. Combined with daily movement, a whole foods diet, mindfulness, and self-acceptance, you can shape lifelong habits and change your life for the better.
The Active Nutrition Transform Kit includes three empowering Active Nutrition products, a shaker bottle, and literature to inspire you during your program and beyond.
- Nutrimeal Active Meal Replacement Shake (2, 14-serving gussets—1 each of vanilla and chocolate; 28 single-serve pouches—14 each of vanilla and chocolate): Fuel your body with a balanced ratio of macronutrients, with protein and reduced sugar compared to Nutrimeal. Available in high-quality whey or complete soy protein.
- Metabolism+ (1 bottle): Experience all-day energy and keep fat from piling up and slowing you down. Combine with other Active Nutrition products to help support your weight management goals.
- Peanut Butter Snack Bar (14 bars): Satisfy cravings in a nutritious and tasty way with a convenient snack bar. Both gluten free and vegan, it’s the perfect on-the-go option to give you energy between meals.
- USANA BlenderBottle®†: Savour a rich, creamy USANA shake whenever hunger strikes. Keep your BlenderBottle handy and simply add water, shake, and enjoy.
- Mix It Up Shake Recipes Pamphlet: Try new recipes and treat your tastebuds with a list of USANA-approved, whole-food ingredients to add to your next shake.
- USANA’s Guide to a Healthy & Happy Lifestyle: Find a personal path to optimal wellness and discover the incredible benefits of nutrition science and how it relates to gut health.
- Program Guide: Make your healthy goals a reality with a benefit-focused breakdown of the products and resources included in your Transform Kit.
†Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
This medicine may not be right for you. Read the label before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen, or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.